Monday, August 01, 2005

A Bright Shiny Future!!


Wondir’s Future: What Would YOU Like To See?

* Note: Yes, I’m still working on the Wondir Blogging Article. So Don’t GRIPE!


As recent poster asked if some of us could add a little input to an article he is writing for the New York Times about Community Search Engines like Wondir or the old Google Answers.

Now what I’d like readers here to do is make this the longest and thread Blogger has ever seen.

Imagine a year down the road, two years down the road, even five years down the road. How would YOU see Wondir? What improvements would you like to see? What features would you like to see? Got a category you want added?

Well this is YOUR chance to add to the Wondir that is Wondir! Voice your opinion!

Tell me what you’d like to see added to, taken away from or enhanced at Wondir!

Want a better WIM? Want more Moderators? Want better filtering? Want better category placement? Voice your opinion!

Tell me what you want and I’ll see it gets to the guys that count!

Make a good plea for what you want and why you see it as needed on Wondir and I’ll back you up. If you think it’s a good idea to have at Wondir let me know, I’ll probably agree with you. But if you don’t voice your opinion you’ll never get heard.

So post what you like here or feel free to email me at BondHunter@gmail.com and I’ll pass it on to the staff at Wondir?

Now we all know there’s things we would love to see either added or updated on Wondir! This is your chance…maybe your last chance…why not post a suggestion or two, or a whole page!!!
Don’t be shy, aim for the bull’s-eye!!

Tell them what you REALLY think needs to be updated! I know these people listen.

If you want it, suggest it. If you want it and DON’T suggest it, then please don’t be one of the first to complain when it isn’t set up. Trust me, Wondir listens to it’s users and regulars. So, VENT, SUGGEST, OFFER IDEAS!

Till later…Bond Hunter over and out…love you all! Be Happy, Be Safe, but MOST of all…BE YOURSELF!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|
Free Hit Counters
Site Counter