Monday, August 15, 2005

Bright and Shiny Future Update: #1

I just wanted to let everyone know I have read all the posts as well as the emails that have been sent to me personally and I am currently working on a reply article.

This is currently an EXTREMELY busy time of the year for those of us in the "vacation resort" business and I don't have lots of time to work on it or to be on Wondir right now, but it is coming!

I knew the Wondirites(c) would come though with a long list of Wondirful ideas.

Just to let you know, Allen and Billy, both from Wondir read the responses you give here, as I'm sure others at Wondir do too. Wondir has a fantastic (can't keep using the Wondirful..it gets old at times) staff who listen and respond to our needs, wants and gripes...

Keep posting what you like, don't like, need, want or just think might be KEWL to have!

As always, the people who come to Wondir continue to impress me with both their caring and their wisdom. Together with a great staff, we can continue to make Wondir Wondirful! (sorry, had to do it!)

Keep the ideas and suggestions coming, they will ALL get heard...err, read and responded to...since you already know I can't help but throw my two cents in!

Till then...Be Safe...Be Happy...but most of all....BE YOURSELF!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|
Free Hit Counters
Site Counter